Keller Law Office can help you resolve your commercial or business disputes through a negotiated settlement, mediation, arbitration or trial.
Commercial and business litigation is the practice of dealing with legal problems arising from commercial and business relationships and the resolution of controversies arising from those relationships. This area of the law involves the rights, relations and conduct of persons and businesses. Business litigation includes evaluating, handling and resolving such controversies before courts, administrative agencies, mediators and arbitrators.
It is common for businesses to enter into arrangements or contracts and there are times when a dispute arises concerning those agreements. The dispute could concern a purchase and sale agreement, business to business agreement; it could involve assets or a failure to comply with a contract to provide goods and services or a specified obligation such as a breach of fiduciary duties.
I also strive to protect consumers. When a business ignores provisions of its agreements and a consumer or client is damaged this could constitute fraud or deception in their trade practice. You have a legal right to fair treatment and options are available to you which may include the recovery of damages suffered.
As a business litigator, I address legal issues involving the following disputes.
- Fraud and deceptive trade practices
- Misrepresentation and fraud in business transactions
- Contract disputes
- Breach of contract in real estate transactions
- Disputes over business assets
- Failure to comply with an agreement to provide goods and services
- Breach of fiduciary duties
- Breach by Officers or Directors of business and organizations
- Failure of parties to abide by their obligation
- Break up of a partnership or corporation
- Wasting business assets